Join the Children’s Creativity Museum and
experience the fun of creativity for an entire year!
Special evenings hours on August 8
Open for members until 7:00 pm
To show appreciation to our members, we offer select hours when the museum is only open to members and their guests.
Members are invited to explore all of our exhibit spaces at their leisure – whether it’s robot coding in the Tech Lab, drawing in Sketch Town, or creating landscapes in the AR Sandboxes – there’s plenty of fun for everyone.
Members are also invited to bring one family as their special guests for the day. Light refreshments will be provided.
Renew your membership for another year to take advantage of your current rates and benefits.
CLASSIC FAMILY ($119)
- Admission for two named adults and all children under the age of 18 in the same household
- Free or discounted admission to over 300 museums with the Association of Science & Technology Centers (ASTC)
- Two single use guest passes
- Four single-use carousel tickets
- $1.00 off on future carousel tickets
- Invitations to special member events
CREATIVE FAMILY ($209)
- All Classic Family benefits plus:
- One ‘Caregiver Card’ for an adult to accompany your child(ren) in your absence
- Discounted admission to over 150 Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) attractions
- 20% off select merchandise
- $50 discount for birthday parties
- One additional single-use guest pass
INNOVATIVE FAMILY ($349)
- Both Classic and Creative Family benefits plus:
- Unlimited free carousel rides for cardholders
- Two total ‘Caregiver Cards’ for adults to accompany your child(ren) in your absence
- One single-use Family Pass (admission for four people)
- Your gift provides one family with a fee waived membership to the museum
OTHER WAYS TO JOIN
1. Call 415.820.3339 and ask to purchase a membership over the phone.
2. Visit Children’s Creativity Museum and purchase a membership that you can begin using the same day.
3. Fee-waived family memberships are available for qualifying families. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to receive an application form.