Looking for a place to hold your next event in San Francisco?
The Children’s Creativity Museum offers a unique space for receptions, performances, workshops, and all-day meetings.
Create an unforgettable experience, just steps away from Moscone Center.
Up to 15,000 square feet
4,600 square-foot theater
P/A system available
Include the Carousel
Meet & Greet
Our Main Gallery and Patio give you access to a fun, flexible event space for standing-room receptions of up to 250 people. You can be creative with catering, seating, and reception set-ups with 5,900 sq.ft. to play with. The space also comes with a basic public announcement (P/A) unit for amplified speech. Public Wi-Fi is included.
Show & Tell
The Creativity Theater is a 180-seat proscenium stage equipped with sound, lighting, and digital projection. Just steps away from Moscone Convention Center and public transit, the theater is the ideal downtown San Francisco space for unique presentations, intimate live performances, and immersive experiences.
For extra-special events, our entire Museum can be transformed into an intimate lounge and meeting venue. Your guests can recharge and network in style just steps away from their conferences and business sessions. Our 15,000 sq.ft. flexible event venue includes the first and second floors of the museum and our fully equipped theater.
- Main Gallery and outdoor Patio, up to 250 guests
- 5,900 square feet of flexible event space
- 4:00pm to 11:00pm access
- Public Wi-Fi is available
- Includes six-foot tables for catering or displays
- Includes basic public announcement (P/A) unit for amplified speech
- Non-profit discounts available
Starting at $3,500
- 162 front facing seats and 20 side balcony seats
- Configured 4,680 square-foot theater space
- Half day or Full day
- High-speed internet for live streaming
- DLP (digital light processing) projector
- 16 foot wide projection screen
- 4 wireless microphones
- Stage-level HDMI inputs
- Built-in sound and lighting system
- Includes one (1) House Technician
- Non-profit discounts available
Starting at $2,000
- Full museum rental, inclusive of first & second floors and Creativity Theater
- 15,000 square feet of flexible event venue space
- Access daily from 6:00am to 11:30pm
- Access to custom Wi-Fi network SSID for an additional fee
- Opportunity to utilize window vinyl treatments for an additional fee
- Three-day minimum rental required
$30,000 per day
Catering & Decor
Our preferred vendors can provide delicious dishes for your guests and help coordinate decor.
B Restaurant is a contemporary bar and restaurant that sits atop Yerba Buena Gardens.
Having a background in kitchens and training in interactive art and psychology, Culinary Eye Catering believes in producing delicious and creatively unique shared experiences.
Salt & Honey Catering believes in sourcing seasonal ingredients, working with professional and service-oriented staff, and creating simple, rustic and elegant presentations.
We are just steps away from Moscone Center.
The Children’s Creativity Museum is a hands-on, multimedia arts and technology experience designed to build creative confidence in children ages 2-12. We encourage learning through cooperative, creative play.
Start Creating Your Event Today
Whatever your need, our team of creative professionals is here to help you plan a successful event. Please fill out the form and one of our staff will contact you shortly.