The Museum is currently closed.
Please read this Message to our Community.
The Children’s Creativity Museum offers group experiences designed to nurture creativity and collaboration. Your group will have the opportunity to explore our core experiences throughout the museum. Register your group today!
Wednesdays – Fridays
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Tuesdays – Thursdays
2:00pm – 4:00pm
To schedule your visit, click the button below.
Please review our Museum Policies prior to visiting.
- Discounted reservations are available to and required for groups of 12 or more participants
- We can accommodate groups of up to 35 children and 7 adult chaperones
- One adult chaperone is required for every 5 children
- $12 per visitor (children and adults)
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your reservation
- Fee-waived admission is not available for Group Visits
- Adult chaperones help keep your group together at all times
- Museum staff cannot be held responsible for any children in your group
- A chaperone guide will be provided upon booking
- Identify any special physical, mental or emotional needs of your group, so we can be ready to accommodate participants
- We offer a wheelchair accessible entrance, parking, elevator, and restroom facilities
For more information please call 415.820.3320 or email email@example.com
If you must change or cancel your reservation, call 415.820.3320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every effort will be made to accommodate changes in group reservations. Your $50 deposit is non-refundable.