The Children’s Creativity Museum offers group experiences designed to nurture creativity and collaboration.
Wednesday – Friday, 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Tuesday – Friday, 10:00am – 4:00pm
- 15 to 40 participants includes both children and adults
(Groups will be split into 10-15 per activity and will rotate through the museum)
- One chaperone required for every five children
- Larger groups may book multiple sessions
- $9 per visitor (children and adults)
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your reservation.
- Fee waived admission is not currently available for Group Visits.
We require one chaperone for every 5 children to help us ensure your group visit is successful. Proactive chaperones help facilitate the visit and keep your group together at all times. Museum staff cannot—at any time—be held responsible for any children in your group.
Please identify any special physical, mental or emotional needs of your group participants when making your reservation. For those with physical disabilities, we offer an accessible entrance, parking, elevators, and restroom facilities. The Children’s Creativity Museum is wheelchair accessible with ramps near the entrance and elevators to all floors
To schedule your visit click here.
For more information please call 415.820.3355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you must change or cancel your reservation, call 415.820.3355 or email email@example.com.
Every effort will be made to accommodate changes in group reservations. Your $50 deposit is non-refundable.