Join Our Team as an Education Intern
The Children’s Creativity Museum, firmly believes that our staff is the most creative, fun and hardworking group you’ll ever encounter. As an Intern, you will have the chance to gain first-hand experience working in a museum environment and see what happens behind the scenes. Our staff of artists, educators and exhibit developers offers a warm and collaborative environment in which to develop your skills and interests.
- Deadline to apply is Monday, May 22, 2017
- Minimum 15 hours per week: 9:30 am-4:30 pm two days per week (Tuesday-Sunday)
- Orientation will be on Tuesday, May 30, 2017
- In addition to orientation, training and professional development workshops will held on four different Mondays: June 5, June 12, June 19, and July 10 from 10am – 4pm
- Applicants must be able to commit to the full internship from orientation through September 3, 2017
Click HERE for a full description
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by phone or email. If you know someone else that might be interested, please forward this along.
READY TO APPLY? Fill out the form below: