What's XOXO All About?
XOXO: An Exhibit About Love & Community
Ideal for kids ages 2-12, XOXO invites children (and their caregivers) to take a deep breath and focus on the now. You’ll work together through hands-on activities to spark conversations, share emotions, and most of all, play and nurture your child's creative confidence. You may feel whimsical and silly; heartfelt and emotional; maybe even a little vulnerable. You are safe to explore it all here. At this exhibit, visitors can:
- Illuminate a hidden message about love by Holding Hands
- Answer questions about love and community, and tie them to the Response Wall for others to read
- Work together to Balance on a seesaw or connect an infinite Story Puzzle
- Create Silhouettes using a unique set up of light boxes
- Build and explore a variety of facial expressions using Empathy Blocks
- Speak into Tone Phones and see your voice projected on a screen
- Write down thoughts and press them into Tokens of Love, and much more!
We can't wait to create with you!
We welcome you with open arms and safety-first in mind.
Keeping You Safe
Masks recommended for visitors ages 2 and up.
Hours & Cost
February 19 through September 5, 2022
Thursday and Friday
10:00am to 12:30pm
$15.00 per person ages 1 and up
Saturday and Sunday
10:00am to 4:00pm
$20.00 per person ages 1 and up