Sign your learner up for this in-depth dive into Minecraft! CCM educators will present the idea of Minecraft, not only through the screen but in 3D, through hands-on Minecraft themed projects. Learn the fundamentals and skills to navigate Minecraft as well as game design and engineering skills along the way! With this camp being two weeks long, campers will get a chance to socialize with their Minecraft group through activities and free play. Sliding scale pricing available for qualifying families.
Campers should have access to Minecraft: Java Edition downloaded on a computer before camp begins. Please note other versions of Minecraft (Bedrock, Mobile, Console) will not be compatible with this camp. If campers do not have a Minecraft: Java Edition account, one will be provided for them.
Duration: Two-week Camps (7 children maximum), 6/7 – 6/18, 6/21 – 7/2, 7/12 – 7/23, 7/26 – 8/6, Monday – Friday (1:30 – 3:30 pm)
Registration Opens: 5:00 PM Friday, February 5, 2021
Refund and Cancellation Policy for Virtual Camp Sessions:
- 100% refund if you cancel your in-person camp session 30 days before the start date of Camp
- 50% refund for camp sessions canceled with less than 30 days before camp, and up to seven business days prior to your camp start date
- No credit or refunds for cancellations within seven business days of the camp start date
- In the event that Children’s Creativity Museum needs to cancel as a result of city or state mandates, you will receive a 100% refund
- Please email email@example.com for all cancellations
Sign up using the buttons below! Registration opens at 5:00pm on Friday, February 5th.
Select a camp date according to your child’s age below.
You will be taken to Eventbrite to complete your registration.