This 45-minute field trip introduces students to the scientific method through observing experiments with the non-Newtonian fluid oobleck. Educators facilitate an interactive experience that brings out childrens’ inner scientists! Students are introduced to new vocabulary, help our educator walk through the process of making Oobleck on screen, answer fun questions based on the scientific method , and end with an Oobleck Freeze Dance Party! Finish with a bang when our Educator demonstrates a chemical reaction live! This field trip will come with a 15 storytelling minute video to watch beforehand.
Grades: Pre-K through 2nd
Days of the Week: Tuesday through Friday
Times: 9:00 to 9:45 am; 10:00 to 10:45am
Cost: $150/session; Fee-waivers available for Title I Schools
- TECHNOLOGY DELIVERY MODE: Zoom. Audio/Video tests by request only. Please contact us if you have questions about your technology needs.
- RESCHEDULING: If a virtual field trip needs to be rescheduled due to unforeseen technical issues or other emergencies, we will try to reschedule within the following two weeks at no extra charge.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: You are eligible for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Cancellations must be made at least 5 days prior to the scheduled virtual field trip. Failure to cancel in advance will result in being charged the full price of the program.
- LATE ENTRY: If your class has not joined the zoom meeting 15 minutes after the class’s start time, the meeting may be canceled, at the CCM Educator’s discretion. This is considered a missed field trip and you are not entitled to a refund.
- CONTACT: For all cancellations, rescheduling, or other communications please email email@example.com.