In this 45-minute virtual field trip students will learn different ways to express their feelings using mark-making through exploring famous abstract artworks! After dynamic discussions about processing feelings through the creation of art, students will engage in group-oriented color games and collaborate via Zoom Annotate to create a group art piece that will be sent via email afterwards! This field trip will come with a 15-minute storytelling video to watch beforehand.
Grades: Pre-k through 2nd
Days of the Week: Tuesday through Friday
Times: 9:00 – 9:45 am; 10:00-10:45 am
Cost: $150/session; Fee-waivers available for Title I Schools
- TECHNOLOGY DELIVERY MODE: Zoom. Audio/Video tests by request only. Please contact us if you have questions about your technology needs.
- RESCHEDULING: If a virtual field trip needs to be rescheduled due to unforeseen technical issues or other emergencies, we will try to reschedule within the following two weeks at no extra charge.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: You are eligible for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Cancellations must be made at least 5 days prior to the scheduled virtual field trip. Failure to cancel in advance will result in being charged the full price of the program.
- LATE ENTRY: If your class has not joined the zoom meeting 15 minutes after the class’s start time, the meeting may be canceled, at the CCM Educator’s discretion. This is considered a missed field trip and you are not entitled to a refund.
- CONTACT: For all cancellations, rescheduling, or other communications please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The students were able to just express themselves with no right or wrong answers or way to do their work.”
“We had such a great time yesterday. We have been on 8-10 virtual field trips this school year, and yours was by far the most engaging. I loved the ways the kids were able to interact with the content. They stayed remarkably engaged for the full 45-minute session.”
“The presenter is so welcoming and interested in the students’ work. Very supportive!”