In this hour-long field trip, students are given a unique challenge and work collaboratively to design a creative solution using a set of recycled materials that they’ve gathered. Students learn brainstorming techniques, and then have an opportunity to participate in creative problem-solving. After building their invention, students will share their work!
Grades: 3rd Grade and Up
Days of the Week: Tuesday through Friday
Times: 1:30-2:30 pm; 2:30-3:30 pm
Cost: $200/session; Fee-waivers available for Title I Schools
- TECHNOLOGY DELIVERY MODE: Zoom. Audio/Video tests by request only. Please contact us if you have questions about your technology needs.
- RESCHEDULING: If a virtual field trip needs to be rescheduled due to unforeseen technical issues or other emergencies, we will try to reschedule within the following two weeks at no extra charge.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: You are eligible for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase. Cancellations must be made at least 5 days prior to the scheduled virtual field trip. Failure to cancel in advance will result in being charged the full price of the program.
- LATE ENTRY: If your class has not joined the zoom meeting 15 minutes after the class’s start time, the meeting may be canceled, at the CCM Educator’s discretion. This is considered a missed field trip and you are not entitled to a refund.
- CONTACT: For all cancellations, rescheduling, or other communications please email email@example.com.