Dear Creativity Museum community,
We are thrilled to welcome visitors back to the Children’s Creativity Museum and LeRoy King Carousel this weekend! To ensure a safe and fun experience, we are offering three museum sessions Saturdays and Sundays (10am - Noon, 12:30pm - 2:30pm, and 3pm - 5pm) and advance reservations are required through July.
Our historic carousel also operates Saturdays and Sundays, 11:30am - 4:30pm. Tickets may be purchased in person and no reservations are needed.
We care about the safety of our staff and visitors, and have made a number of modifications:
- All visitor-serving staff are vaccinated and trained on COVID-19 prevention practices.
- Staff and visitors 2 and up are required to wear masks at all times.
- Staff and visitors will be asked to use the hand sanitizers and alcohol wipes provided.
- Limiting visitors to three sessions allows us to keep the number of visitors low and provides time to clean between sessions.
- We have professional janitorial staff onsite to keep restrooms, public spaces, and high-touch surfaces clean.
- We are opening the venues that have the greatest airflow and access to fresh air.
We are proud of creating a safe and fun experience for all of our visitors.
Sponsor a New Happy Memory: Our 2021 Carousel Campaign
We’re celebrating our reopening with a carousel sponsorship campaign! Your support brings joy to children and families, and helps our Yerba Buena neighborhood recover from the pandemic. Click here to learn more about sponsorship opportunities and show your support by making a contribution today!