Bring your group to Children’s Creativity Museum for a fun, creative, hands-on experience!
A perfect choice for summer camp groups, after-school programs and team-building outings.
Group visits are self-guided tours of our museum that last 2½ hours. All groups are assigned to rotation schedules to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to experience our major exhibits.
If you’re looking for educator-led field trips for school groups, please visit our School Field Trip section.
School Year Hours:
Wed – Fri
2:00pm – 4:00pm only
Tues – Fri
10:30 am – 1:00pm
1:30pm – 4:00pm
- 15 to 50 people – youth and adults
(Groups will be split into 10-15 per activity and will rotate through the museum)
- One chaperone required for every five youth
- Larger groups may book multiple sessions
- $8 per visitor (youth and adult)
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your reservation.
- $1 per youth visitor to take their creations home with them. You can pay for this in advance or at the time of your visit.
- Fee waived admission is not available at this time for Group Visits.
We require one chaperone for every 5 youth to help us ensure your group’s visit is successful. Proactive chaperones help facilitate the visit and keep your group together at all times. Museum staff cannot—at any time—be held responsible for any youth in your group.
Please identify any special physical, mental or emotional needs your group participants have when making your reservation. For those with physical disabilities, we offer an accessible entrance, parking, elevators, and restroom facilities. Children’s Creativity Museum is wheelchair accessible with ramps near the entrances and elevators to all floors
To schedule your visit click here.
For more information please call 415.820.3355 or email email@example.com
If you must change or cancel your reservation, call 415.820.3355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every effort will be made to accommodate changes in group reservations. Your $50 deposit is non-refundable.