Join Our Team as an Education Intern
Thank you for your interest in the our Education Intern program. At the Children’s Creativity Museum, we firmly believe that our staff is the most creative, fun and hardworking group you’ll ever encounter. As an Intern, you will have the chance to gain firsthand experience working in a museum environment and see what happens behind the scenes. Our staff of artists, educators and exhibit developers offers a warm and collaborative environment in which to develop your skills and interests.
- Deadline to apply is May 25, 2016
- Interns must commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week (9:30am -4:30pm two days per week, Tuesday – Sunday).
- Orientation will be Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- In addition to Orientation, training and professional development workshops will be held on four different Mondays: June 6, June 13, June 20 and July 11 from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Applicants must be able to commit to the full internship from Orientation through September 4, 2016.
Click HERE for a full description
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by phone or email. If you know someone else that might be interested, please forward this along.
READY TO APPLY? Fill out the form below: