Join Our Team as an Education Intern
Thank you for your interest in the our Education Intern program. At the Children’s Creativity Museum, we firmly believe that our staff is the most creative, fun and hardworking group you’ll ever encounter. As an Intern, you will have the chance to gain firsthand experience working in a museum environment and see what happens behind the scenes. Our staff of artists, educators and exhibit developers offers a warm and collaborative environment in which to develop your skills and interests.
- Please fill out this application completely.
- The last day to apply is January 1, 2015, however applications will be accepted on a rolling basis starting November 25, 2014.
- Start date will be January 5, 2015
- Applicants must be able to commit to the full internship from January to mid/late May, 2015.
- Interns must commit to at least 2 full days per week (Tuesday – Sunday).
Thanks for your time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by phone or email. If you know someone else that might be interested, please forward this along.