Join Our Team as an Education Intern
Thank you for your interest in the our Education Intern program. At the Children’s Creativity Museum, we firmly believe that our staff is the most creative, fun and hardworking group you’ll ever encounter. As an Intern, you will have the chance to gain firsthand experience working in a museum environment and see what happens behind the scenes. Our staff of artists, educators and exhibit developers offers a warm and collaborative environment in which to develop your skills and interests.
- Please fill out this application completely.
- The last day to apply is May 25, 2015, however applications will be accepted on a rolling basis starting March 1, 2015.
- Start date will be June 1, 2015
- Applicants must be able to commit to the full internship from June to mid-August, 2015.
- Interns must commit to at least two full days per week (Tuesday – Sunday) or 15 hours per week plus 4 days of training that will be held on select Mondays in June, July and August.
Thanks for your time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by phone or email. If you know someone else that might be interested, please forward this along.
All rights reserved.