Join Our Team as an Education Intern
Thank you for your interest in the our Education Intern program. At the Children’s Creativity Museum, we firmly believe that our staff is the most creative, fun and hardworking group you’ll ever encounter. As an Intern, you will have the chance to gain firsthand experience working in a museum environment and see what happens behind the scenes. Our staff of artists, educators and exhibit developers offers a warm and collaborative environment in which to develop your skills and interests.
- Please fill out this application completely.
- Summer intern applications will be accepted on a rolling basis starting March 11, 2013.
- The last day to apply is May 20, 2013.
- Promising applicants will be invited for an interview and tour of Children’s Creativity Museum.
- Start date will be June 10, 2013, with one full day of training/orientation (exceptions can be made for applicants finishing school the following week).
- Applicants must be able to commit to the full internship from June through August 25, 2013. Mondays from 9:30-5:00 are mandatory along with two other full day during the week.
Thanks for your time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by phone or email. If you know someone else that might be interested, please forward this along.